Call 211 in Lanark County
When you don't know where to turn www.211ontario.ca
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Child Care Providers
- Collective Impact
- Community Issues
- Early Years
- Food Security
- Francophone Resources
- French Resources in Lanark County
- Housing and homelessness
- Lanark Kids
- Middle Years
- Open Doors Advice
- Partners News
- Professional Development
- Rural Recreation
- Special Needs
- Increasing Organizational Capacity for Health Equity Work: A Literature Review for Health Nexus June 1, 2017By Chase Simms, Practicum Student In January 2017 I began my MPH practicum at Health Nexus. The focus of my practicum was to conduct a literature review on health equity, to support the health equity capacity that Health Nexus developed in 2016.robynk
- 2017 Budget Reflections May 1, 2017By Barbara Willet, Executive Director Health Nexus has long recognized that our health is influenced by many factors outside of the traditional realm of the health care sector, such as education, income, food, and housing. The 2017 Ontario budget not only outlined significant investments in our health care system but also important investments in other […]robynk
- Supporting Children and Youth with Autism Through Mentorship June 13, 2017Ontario is supporting skill-building mentorships for children and youth with autism through a new program at Toronto-based Jake's House for Children with Autism (Jake's House).
- Ontario Transforming Autism Services for Children and Their Families June 8, 2017The province is transforming the way that children and youth with autism, and their families, receive services and supports through the new Ontario Autism Program (OAP), beginning later this month.
- Schools Honoured for Creating Positive Learning Environments June 26, 2017Ontario is recognizing 10 schools across the province through the Premier's Awards for Accepting Schools.
- Ontario Building New Schools and Additions Across Province June 19, 2017Ontario is investing in new and renovated schools across the province to provide students with the best possible learning environments, and improve access to high-quality, licensed child care for families.
aboriginal active transportation asist back packs back to school childhood obesity children data profiles employment families food security. equity french resources French services inclusion indigenous integration KidsHealth Lanark County LanarkLeedsGrenvilleSNS living works LLGSNS mississippi mills nature open doors Parent Engagement poverty.income recreation segregation. exclusion services disponibles en français Services en français SND LanarkLeedsGrenville SNS Special Needs Strategy suicide prevention theatre youth