Local Active Transportation champions and the County of Renfrew are working together to host the 2nd Annual Eastern Ontario Active Transportation Summit on May 29th, bringing together planners, politicians, municipalities, recreation, education, health organizations,...
Call 211 in Lanark County
When you don't know where to turn www.211ontario.ca
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Child Care Providers
- Collective Impact
- Community Issues
- Early Years
- Food Security
- Francophone Resources
- French Resources in Lanark County
- Housing and homelessness
- Lanark Kids
- Middle Years
- Open Doors Advice
- Partners News
- Professional Development
- Rural Recreation
- Special Needs
- The Healthy Built Environment Equity Fact Sheet and Evidence Review February 27, 2017By Tara Zupancic, Director, Habitus Research The HBE Equity Fact Sheet and Evidence Review are now both available to download from the BCCDC website at http://www.bccdc.ca/health-professionals/professional-resources/health-equity-environmental-health/equity-and-eph-handbook.robynk
- Leadership Training for Active Offer: a new course for health service providers February 22, 2017By Andrea Bodkin, Health Promotion Specialist, Health Nexusrobynk
- Ontario Increasing Opportunities for Black Children, Youth and Families March 21, 2017Ontario is increasing opportunities for Black children, youth and families through new services and supports in communities across the province.
- Helping Local Children's Centres Stay Safe and Accessible January 26, 2017Ontario is helping community agencies across the province provide better care for children, youth and their families by supporting critical repairs and renovations that will keep facilities well-maintained, safe and accessible.
- Ontario Strengthens Collective Bargaining in Education Sector March 23, 2017Ontario has strengthened its successful model for collective bargaining in the education sector by making it more flexible, transparent and consistent.
- Preparing Students to Thrive in Ontario's Innovative Economy March 23, 2017Ontario is partnering with educators on 29 pilot projects across the province to revise the current career studies course and help students develop the skills they need to compete in the rapidly changing and highly competitive global economy.
aboriginal active transportation asist back packs back to school childhood obesity children data profiles employment families food security. equity french resources French services inclusion indigenous integration KidsHealth Lanark County LanarkLeedsGrenvilleSNS living works LLGSNS mississippi mills nature open doors Parent Engagement poverty.income recreation segregation. exclusion services disponibles en français Services en français SND LanarkLeedsGrenville SNS Special Needs Strategy suicide prevention theatre youth