Local Active Transportation champions and the County of Renfrew are working together to host the 2nd Annual Eastern Ontario Active Transportation Summit on May 29th, bringing together planners, politicians, municipalities, recreation, education, health organizations,...
Call 211 in Lanark County
When you don't know where to turn www.211ontario.ca
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Child Care Providers
- Collective Impact
- Community Issues
- Early Years
- Food Security
- Francophone Resources
- French Resources in Lanark County
- Housing and homelessness
- Lanark Kids
- Middle Years
- Open Doors Advice
- Partners News
- Professional Development
- Rural Recreation
- Special Needs
- The Healthy Built Environment Equity Fact Sheet and Evidence Review February 27, 2017By Tara Zupancic, Director, Habitus Research The HBE Equity Fact Sheet and Evidence Review are now both available to download from the BCCDC website at http://www.bccdc.ca/health-professionals/professional-resources/health-equity-environmental-health/equity-and-eph-handbook.robynk
- Leadership Training for Active Offer: a new course for health service providers February 22, 2017By Andrea Bodkin, Health Promotion Specialist, Health Nexusrobynk
- Supporting Success for Youth Across Ontario April 5, 2017Ontario is supporting new opportunities for youth across the province to connect with mentors, learn new skills and achieve success.
- Ontario Increasing Opportunities for Black Children, Youth and Families March 21, 2017Ontario is increasing opportunities for Black children, youth and families through new services and supports in communities across the province.
- Ontario Seeking Public Input on Strengthening Rural Education April 21, 2017Ontario is seeking input from parents, teachers and community leaders as part of a provincewide engagement on improving education in rural and remote communities.
- Ontario Providing More Support for Students with Learning Disabilities April 19, 2017Ontario is launching eight pilot projects to provide more reading support for students with learning disabilities, with participating schools in Cambridge, London, Sudbury and Windsor.
aboriginal active transportation asist back packs back to school childhood obesity children data profiles employment families food security. equity french resources French services inclusion indigenous integration KidsHealth Lanark County LanarkLeedsGrenvilleSNS living works LLGSNS mississippi mills nature open doors Parent Engagement poverty.income recreation segregation. exclusion services disponibles en français Services en français SND LanarkLeedsGrenville SNS Special Needs Strategy suicide prevention theatre youth