Local Active Transportation champions and the County of Renfrew are working together to host the 2nd Annual Eastern Ontario Active Transportation Summit on May 29th, bringing together planners, politicians, municipalities, recreation, education, health organizations,...
Call 211 in Lanark County
When you don't know where to turn www.211ontario.ca
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Child Care Providers
- Collective Impact
- Community Issues
- Early Years
- Food Security
- Francophone Resources
- French Resources in Lanark County
- Housing and homelessness
- Lanark Kids
- Middle Years
- Open Doors Advice
- Partners News
- Professional Development
- Rural Recreation
- Special Needs
- 2017 Budget Reflections May 1, 2017By Barbara Willet, Executive Director Health Nexus has long recognized that our health is influenced by many factors outside of the traditional realm of the health care sector, such as education, income, food, and housing. The 2017 Ontario budget not only outlined significant investments in our health care system but also important investments in other […]robynk
- The Healthy Built Environment Equity Fact Sheet and Evidence Review February 27, 2017By Tara Zupancic, Director, Habitus Research The HBE Equity Fact Sheet and Evidence Review are now both available to download from the BCCDC website at http://www.bccdc.ca/health-professionals/professional-resources/health-equity-environmental-health/equity-and-eph-handbook.robynk
- More Supports for Children with Special Needs in Durham Region May 19, 2017Ontario is helping children and youth with special needs in Durham region get the care they need sooner by supporting the construction of a new facility for Grandview Children's Centre
- Expanding Service Options for Children and Youth with Autism May 18, 2017Ontario is giving families of children with autism more options for their children's service by offering a new, permanent direct funding option, which will be implemented by the end of this year through the Ontario Autism Program (OAP).
- Ontario Boosting Special Education in the North May 19, 2017The province is increasing support for approximately 20,000 students with special education needs across Northern Ontario, to help ensure that every student can be successful and reach their full potential.
- Connecting Students Across Ontario with Faster Internet May 15, 2017The province is improving access to high-speed broadband connectivity in schools across Ontario - particularly in northern, rural and remote schools - to provide all students with reliable and equitable access to learning resources.
aboriginal active transportation asist back packs back to school childhood obesity children data profiles employment families food security. equity french resources French services inclusion indigenous integration KidsHealth Lanark County LanarkLeedsGrenvilleSNS living works LLGSNS mississippi mills nature open doors Parent Engagement poverty.income recreation segregation. exclusion services disponibles en français Services en français SND LanarkLeedsGrenville SNS Special Needs Strategy suicide prevention theatre youth